The recycled rubber is chopped and cut into one of three primary products: landscaping mulch, playground surfacing or rubber crumb for athletic fields and other applications. The rubber can be treated with a new-age EPA approved adherent paint, if desired. The end product is a cost-effective rubber mulch that simultaneously promotes the environment and provides a beautiful, durable landscaping alternative or an eye-catching playground surfacing that is the cleanest and safest on the American market.
1. Product should be removed from the existing installation and prepared for return shipment.
2. No scraping of the adhesive from the backside is needed.
3. Product should be stacked on a pallet as neatly as possible or collected in a Gaylord Container (large cardboard container). Please contact Roppe at 1-800-537-9527 ext. 4552 for approval of use for all other collection containers.
1. Be sure to shrink wrap, strap or band the skid or Gaylord Container securely for shipping.
2. Product should be kept dry prior to shipping.
3. The skid must be free of construction or demolition debris.
1. Please contact Roppe at 1-800-537-9527 ext. 4552 to arrange for the pickup of the product.
2. Be prepared to secure the freight payment method in advance.
3. You may contact other freight services of your choice, but payment of the freight must be prepaid.
4. Please include the project name, location and contact information so that we can send you a letter stating the amount of product diverted from landfills for your records.
Roppe rubber product samples are now able to be returned to our vendor partner for reuse in other products that promote our shared desire to prevent landfill use.
Pinnacle Rubber Base, AlphaBase®, BaseMates®, Pinnacle Plus Wall Base, Rubber Corner Blocks, Dimensions Rubber Tile, Smooth and Marbleized Rubber Tile, Raised Design Rubber Tile and Tread, SafeTcork® Rubber Tile and Tread, Fiesta® and Marble Fiesta® Rubber Tile and Tread, Health and Learning Rubber Tile and Tread, Designer’s Choice® Rubber Tile, Spike/Skate Resistant Tile, ESD Rubber Tile, Recoil Fitness Flooring, Tuflex® Recycled Rubber Tile and Rubber Accessories.
Please refer to this helpful guide so that you will make the right choice by choosing sustainability. This guide is designed to make you aware of all of the program parameters so you can better inform your building owners and partners during the decision making process.
Please contact Roppe at 1-800-537-9527 ext. 4552 for more information.
Thank you for joining Roppe in our effort to promote awareness and respect of our environment by supporting our IMPACT recycling program.