Liquids are safely channeled off the walking surface. It’s highly durable and PVC free, and when compared to other types of flooring, rubber tile provides an unmatched level of cost-to-life-cycle benefit.
RAISED DESIGN RUBBER TILE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• PVC free.
• May contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System and meets FloorScore® and CHPS Criteria.
• Available in seven profiles – Slate Design, Low Profile Raised Design, Textured Design, Raised Square Design, Raised Circular Vantage Profile, Hammered and Warning Tile Design – designed for high durability and ease of maintenance throughout the product life cycle.
• Resists scuffing, gouging and cigarette scorching, as well as most chemicals and common substances.
• Provides underfoot comfort, reduced noise from foot traffic and has an inherent slip resistance.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.