700 series wall base
With its moderate pricing and beautiful color palette, our 700 Series wall base is an outstanding selection for any installation. Easier to work with and providing more flexibility than vinyl base products, Roppe’s unique blend of thermoplastic rubber and vinyl makes the 700 Series an attractive and economical choice for a variety of applications.
700 series wall base
• Durable TPR rubber compound contains bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Moderate flexibility due to its rubber/vinyl mix.
• Thickness of 1/8″ (3.175mm) helps hide wall irregularities. Standard 2-1/2″, 4″ & 6″ heights in 4′ lengths/120′ per carton or 120′ coils in cove or no-toe.
• Ribbed back for positive adhesion and top-lip design that helps base fit tightly against wall.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
health product declaration – TPR wall base
Roppe® Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Wall Base products encompass 700 Series™ Wall Base and Contours™ Profiled Wall Base system. Composed of a resilient rubber-vinyl blend, Roppe TPR Wall Base products provide good flexibility while maintaining dimensional stability. Precise gauging and uniform height conceal floor and wall irregularities. Roppe TPR Wall Base is formulated with Bioplasticizer and no post-consumer recycled content is used, eliminating the possibility of contamination by ortho-phthalates. These products are manufactured without the use of toxic heavy metals such as Lead, Cadmium, Chromium VI, or Arsenic and the PVC resin used is manufactured without using Mercury cell and Asbestos membranes. Roppe’s TPR Wall Base formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list or substances restricted under REACH. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
positive adhesion and tight fit
Ribbed back for positive adhesion and top-lip design that helps base fit tightly against wall.