health and learning
Roppe’s new Health and Learning Rubber Tile and Tread line was developed using our most popular tile designs and patterns. A palette of calm, warm and inviting colors also allows for pops of color to add interest and character to many different types of healthcare and educational spaces. Available in .080″ and 1/8″ tiles, it also works within your project budget, too.
health and learning rubber tile & tread
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Colors coordinate with our other products, so you can mix and match with tile, tread, wall base and accessories. (Custom colors are available; minimum quantities may apply.)
• Available in all raised design rubber tile and tread profiles, smooth profile tile and tread profiles, and the popular 24″ x 24″ .080″ Hammered profile tile.
• Unique flecked design helps hide dirt and debris between cleanings.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
Custom colors are available; minimum quantities may apply.
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
coordinated rubber and vinyl
Health and Learning Rubber and Vinyl Tile Are the Perfect Match For installation where the benefits of rubber and vinyl flooring need to work together, Health & Learning Tile and Tread make it easy to use both flooring types while maintaining consistent color from one product to the next. So, instead of needing to use other products, patterns or colors, Health & Learning Tile and Tread allow your designs to flow smoothly between rubber and vinyl in the same color.