marbleized rubber tile
Choosing a marble finish over a solid finish provides added interest to any space while hiding minor dirt and debris. Roppe offers you not only coordinating color lines across all product categories, but improved color options in existing products such as our marble tile and tread that can be ordered in all raised design tile and tread profiles.
marbleized rubber tile
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Stands up well to constant traffic from wheelchairs, shopping carts, luggage carriers or dollies and resists scuffing, gouging, cigarette scorching, most chemicals and common substances.
• Available in all raised design rubber tile and tread profiles, smooth profile tile and tread profiles, and Dimensions rubber tile.
• The most inexpensive, durable surface regarding length of life cycle and minimal maintenance. Provides underfoot comfort, reduced noise from foot traffic and has an inherent slip resistance.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
health product declaration - rubber tile
Roppe Rubber Tile is a broad category of resilient vulcanized rubber tile products designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Roppe Rubber Tile make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Roppe's Rubber Tile formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute's Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Roppe Rubber Tile is available in a multitude of styles, profiles, and colors. Please see the "General Notes" section below for a description of applicable products. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
environmental product declaration
Sustainability requires work and complex decision-making. Over the decades, we have continuously worked with raw material suppliers and with the test laboratory and production lines to improve the formulations for Roppe’s products – always preserving durability and improving aesthetics while reducing hazardous components.
Materials science is an important issue for the architectural community, and the precautionary principle is becoming an industry standard through our customers’ efforts. This EPD reflects that new understanding, with energy and water reductions highlighted. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
Feature strips – available in 1/2″ x 24-1/2″, 1″ x 25″ and 2″ x 26″, smooth or textured patterns – can add drama to solid or marble floors.
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
Available in solid or marble color patterns, Roppe Smooth Finish Rubber Tile is a great choice for healthcare, government or educational applications where rolling loads can be expected.
Custom flooring logos can bring a personal touch to corporate or educational facilities adding visual interest while reinforcing brand identities.