raised design rubber tile
Slip resistance is enhanced by the excellent water drainage provided by our Raised Design rubber tile. Liquids are safely channeled off the walking surface. It’s highly durable and PVC free, and when compared to other types of flooring, rubber tile provides an unmatched level of cost-to-life-cycle benefit.
raised design rubber tile
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Available in seven profiles – Slate Design, Low Profile Raised Design, Textured Design, Raised Square Design, Raised Circular Vantage Profile, Hammered and Warning Tile Design – designed for high durability and ease of maintenance throughout the product life cycle. Most profiles available 19-11/16″ x 19-11/16″ tile sizes and 1/8″ gauge.
• Resists scuffing, gouging and cigarette scorching, as well as most chemicals and common substances.
• Provides underfoot comfort, reduced noise from foot traffic and has an inherent slip resistance.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point within your selected palette.
health product declaration - rubber tile
Roppe Rubber Tile is a broad category of resilient vulcanized rubber tile products designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Roppe Rubber Tile make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Roppe's Rubber Tile formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute's Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Roppe Rubber Tile is available in a multitude of styles, profiles, and colors. Please see the "General Notes" section below for a description of applicable products. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
environmental product declaration
Sustainability requires work and complex decision-making. Over the decades, we have continuously worked with raw material suppliers and with the test laboratory and production lines to improve the formulations for Roppe’s products – always preserving durability and improving aesthetics while reducing hazardous components.
Materials science is an important issue for the architectural community, and the precautionary principle is becoming an industry standard through our customers’ efforts. This EPD reflects that new understanding, with energy and water reductions highlighted. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
lug-back vantage design
Our lug-back design allows for superior adhesion of the tile to the substrate to withstand extreme stress and shear loads from extra-heavy traffic. Available in Vantage Design only.
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
custom waterjet cut logos & custom colors
Roppe provides services to custom cut school and sports logos, as well as custom colors to match your organizations’ colors. Contact Roppe or your distributor for more information.