Roppe offers a complete line of finishing accessories that complement our broad product mix, while exceeding design expectations in the profiles and shapes that are important in design today. All accessories meet ADA requirements for changes in level to appearance between different floor materials.
rubber accessories features and benefits:
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free
• Made in the U.S.A., and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• 56 easy to install shapes including edge guards, thresholds, adaptors & transitions, fillet strip, stair nosings, landing trim, cove caps, corner guards and reducers.
• All accessories meet ADA requirements for changes in level to appearance between different floor materials.
• Available in the complete 70-color palette.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
environmental product declarations
Sustainability requires work and complex decision-making. Over the decades, we have continuously worked with raw material suppliers and with the test laboratory and production lines to improve the formulations for Roppe’s products – always preserving durability and improving aesthetics while reducing hazardous components.
Materials science is an important issue for the architectural community, and the precautionary principle is becoming an industry standard through our customers’ efforts. This EPD reflects that new understanding, with energy and water reductions highlighted.