rubber tread with Kevlar®
• Free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets GREENGUARD GOLD, FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Rubber Treads with Kevlar fully conform with ASTM F2169, Type TS and provide unrivaled durability and reliability backed by our industry-leading 25-year warranty.
• Available in 8 Profiles: Textured, Raised Circular Vantage, Raised Square, Low Profile Raised Circular, Abrasive Strip, Smooth, Diamond and Hammered design profiles. Note: Custom lengths can be ordered in 6” increments up to 9 ft. (2.73m) in Textured, Hammered, Vantage, Square and Diamond designs.
• Safety abrasive strips or rubber inserts and custom strips also can be added for extra traction or to aid the visually impaired. Available with self-illuminating photo-luminescent abrasive glow strips for added safety in darkened conditions.
• Solid, Symmetry and ReNew* color palettes available at a Single Price Point within selected palette.
* ReNew palette available only in three profiles: Smooth, Hammered and Textured.
health product declaration - rubber stair treads with DuPontTM Kevlar®
Roppe has engineered the world’s first rubber stair treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® because your stairs are being put to the test every single day. From normal wear and tear to downright abuse, Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with DuPont™ Kevlar® will resist damage that detracts from the appearance and safety of your stairs – not just for a few years. For decades. Rubber Treads with Kevlar are free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens. They are made in the U.S.A. and meet FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria. Rubber Treads with Kevlar fully conform with ASTM F2169, Type TS and provide unrivaled durability and reliability backed by our industry-leading 25-year warranty. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
Find more design resources for Roppe Flooring at:
Kevlar® is an innovative, lightweight material used in military vehicles, suspension bridges, ballistic body armor – and for the first time ever, rubber stair treads.
After 4,000 cycles of simulated foot traffic, see how Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with Kevlar® compared to our standard rubber treads.
rubber risers, stringers and landing mats/tiles
Coordinating rubber risers, stringers and landing mats/tiles do not feature the addition of Kevlar® since the standard formulation shares a life-cycle of approximately 40-years. There is no need to have a tile formula that is more durable.
ridiculous strength and durability
Ridiculous durability is a serious need. Everyday wear and tear on stairs create unattractive and unsafe damage. You need something that’s ridiculously tough, so Roppe Rubber Stair Treads with Kevlar® are Made in the USA featuring a 25-year warranty to help you create a design that looks beautiful for decades.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Roppe Holding Company