tuflex® spartus multipurpose sports flooring
• New Red List Chemical Free Formulation delivers exceptional performance without the use of crumb rubber. Contains 31% bio-based content from rapidly renewable resources.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Meets or exceeds minimum performance attributes when using ASTM test methods for sound-deadening, antifungal properties, fire rating and sports flooring.
• Lifetime delamination warranty provides a homogeneous product that will not delaminate.
• 100% recyclable using our IMPACT recycling program providing a closed-loop manufacturing process.
• Exclusive 10-year aging performance warranty. Meets or exceeds minimum performance attributes for light stability when tested using ASTM F1515.
SQUARE: 27″ x 27″ nominal
(686 mm x 686 mm nominal)
Thickness: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
INTERLOCKING: 25-3/4” x 25-3/4” nominal
SQUARE SIZE: (609.6 mm x 609.6 mm nominal)
Thickness: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
The first in the industry.
No crumb rubber. No Red List Chemicals.
No delamination, guaranteed.
A sports floor that performs like no other.
Tuflex® Spartus tiles are manufactured using a simultaneous vulcanization process and a new, industry-leading Red List chemical free formulation that is FREE of tire-derived crumb rubber – the first in the industry! NewTuflex® is FREE of crumb rubber and the hazardous chemicals that can leach through the top layer of other sports flooring, causing discoloration and toxic emissions.
Ready for a workout. 100% recyclable. Long-lasting color.
Takes an impact.
We have formulated the top layer of Tuflex to be a mixture of EPDM and SBR both to optimize the top layer performance. Tuflex is ready for a workout in everything from weight rooms to high traffic retail locations.
Makes an IMPACT.
New Tuflex® Spartus is 100% recyclable and made from 33% recyclable material with a minimum of 26% pre-consumer recycled rubber content for a closed-loop manufacturing process. Approved, recycled rubber products reclaimed through Roppe’s IMPACT program are used to manufacture Tuflex® products, and new Tuflex® is 100% recyclable using our IMPACT recycling program.
Long-lasting color, guaranteed.
Our exclusive 10-year aging performance warranty meets or exceeds minimum performance attributes for light stability to make sure your facilities stay in top condition for years to come.
Tuflex® Spartus tiles provide a wide color palette for a variety of applications, including Healthcare, Education, Fitness, Pet Care and Hospitality.
Plus, it’s FREE of crumb rubber for a healthier environment.
Rehabilitation, Long-term Care, Physical Therapy
Recreation, Weight-room Facilities, Field Houses
Clubs, Community Wellness
Tunnels, Dugouts, Training Rooms
Doggie Day-care, Veterinary Clinics
14 color options.
Sports flooring doesn’t have be just black. Tuflex® Spartus is offered in 14 colors to provide you the design flexibility you want. And when you add custom color options* to our precision-engineered waterjet cutting capabilities, every performance can be your best.
* 2,000 sq. ft. minimum