Our specialized and unique manufacturing process gives our ESD the qualities that make it durable, practical and economical. Combination of conductive tile and proper conductive footwear keeps body voltage less than 8 volts. The electrical range for our Conductive Tile is 2.5x104 to 1.0x106. The electrical range for our Static Dissipative tile is 1.0x106 to 1.0x108.
ESD STATIC CONTROL VINYL FLOORING FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Contains 2% epoxidized soybean oil, a renewable resource, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System, and meets FloorScore® and CHPS criteria.
• High luster surface eliminates need for floor finishing – easily buffs to a shine and resists effects of common chemicals and solder.
• Withstands heavy equipment loads without permanent indentation, even under rolling load conditions up to 2,000 psi.
• Lifetime conductivity warranty. Provides permanent conductive properties. 10-year limited wear warranty.
• Meets or exceeds all ESD standards by ASTM F-150, NFPA 99 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 - 2005.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.