Roppe designed its line of subfloor leveling products with you in mind. Comprised of a unique thermoplastic rubber compound, they’re flexible and easy to work with, yet strong and durable. Unlike the others, we have a range of thicknesses available, pre-scored for easy on-site trimming.
• Contains 100% post-industrial waste, which may contribute to the LEED® Green Building Certification System, and meets FloorScore® criteria.
• Available in 48″ lengths in two depths 12″ (304.8mm) and 18″ (457.2mm), and four thicknesses: 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″.
• No waiting, no curing as is standard with the patching process. Just fast, easy leveling.
• Constructed of a durable thermoplastic rubber compound, so it’s environmentally friendly.
• Install directly over concrete, wood or steel subfloors.
• Installs easily using the recommended Roppe adhesive depending on substrate and installation type, or if rolling loads are a concern.
longer lengths for no piercing together
Our 12″ and longer 18″ lengths give you extra options when it comes to installation because there’s no piecing together required. Install directly over concrete, wood or steel subfloors with no waiting and no curing, as is typical with the standard with the patching process.