Our line of PVC-free rubber stair treads is the perfect complement to flooring projects, whether in shopping malls, retail settings, government centers, hospitals or airports. Most styles offer ADA nose-compliant features. Better yet, they coordinate with our other tile designs and colors, including our new ReNew palette featuring cork-infused rubber.
• Free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens. The ReNew palette is also cork-infused and contains 13% bio-based content from rapidly renewable resources.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Available in 9 Profiles: Textured, Raised Circular Vantage, Raised Square, Low Profile Raised Circular, Abrasive Strip, Rib, Smooth, Diamond and Hammered design profiles. Note: Custom lengths can be ordered in 6” increments up to 9 ft. (2.73m) in Textured, Hammered, Vantage, Square and Diamond designs.
• Safety abrasive strips standard on some product lines. Ribbed rubber inserts and custom strips also can be added for extra traction or to aid the visually impaired. Available with self-illuminating photo-luminescent abrasive glow strips for added safety in darkened conditions.
• Treads fully conform with ASTM F2169, Type TS and can include an added performance compound for Oil/Grease Resistance.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point within your selected palette. ReNew palette is available in Smooth, Hammered and Textured profiles only.
health product declaration - rubber stair treads
Roppe Rubber Stair Tread is a broad category of resilient vulcanized rubber stair tread products designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Roppe Rubber Stair Tread make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Roppe's Rubber Stair Tread formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute's Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Roppe Rubber Stair Tread is available in a multitude of styles, profiles, and colors. Please see the "General Notes" section below for a description of applicable products. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
* Abrasive strips, Ribbed or Smooth Rubber inserts can be added to rubber treads #30/31, #60/61, #70/71, #80/81, #92, #93, #94, #95, #96, #97, #98 and #99
Click a swatch to view the complete palette below.
70 solid colors
70 marbleized colors
32 symmetry colors
32 renew colors
8 fiesta colors
8 marble fiesta colors
8 safeTcork fiesta colors
new! – renew color palette
Roppe’s ReNew Rubber Tread provides an unexpected visual originating from the combination of cork with our popular tonal-chip rubber flooring to create a new, striking design option.
- Cork-infused rubber flooring Free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates and halogens. Contains 13% bio-based content from rapidly renewable resources.
- Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
- Available in Smooth, Hammered and Textured rubber tread profiles.
We do our very best to accurately represent the rich color palette of each of our flooring products in both printed and electronic marketing materials. However, it is recommended that a sample be requested for sign-off prior to an order being placed or a specification being written to ensure 100% satisfaction.
NOTE: Solid colors are available in all rubber tile profiles excluding Smooth and R24 Hammered.
NOTE: Marbleized colors are available in all rubber tile profiles excluding R24 Hammered.
NOTE: Symmetry colors are available for all rubber tile profiles excluding Smooth. Available as special order in Dimensions profiles.
NOTE: ReNew colors are available only in Smooth, Textured and Hammered profiles.
NOTE: Fiesta colors are available for all rubber tile profiles. Available as special order in Dimensions profiles.
NOTE: Marble Fiesta colors are available for all rubber tile profiles.
NOTE: SafeTcork® Fiesta colors are available for all rubber tile profiles.
9-foot stair treads
If you have a stairway that’s oversized – with steps more than 72″ (1.83m) wide – Roppe now offers five of our most popular tread profiles; Textured, Hammered, Raised Circular Vantage (with and w/out riser), Raised Square, and Diamond designs, in a 9 ft. (2.73m) tread. The same colors as our standard stair treads are available, and matching 7″ (177.8mm) risers are available as well. Vinyl treads can be special ordered to 9 ft. lengths (minimum quantities apply).
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
large selection, easy to install and maintain
As easy to install as they are to maintain, our rubber stair treads are available in the same designer colors as Roppe tile and wall base and come in a large selection of finishes, textures and gauges, including our popular Roppe Raised Design profiles.