esd vinyl static control tile
ESD Static Control vinyl flooring is ideal for clean rooms and computer rooms, for fiber optic, electronic and pharmaceutical manufacturing, and anywhere protection from static discharge is needed. Our specialized and unique manufacturing process gives our ESD the qualities that make it durable, practical and economical. Combination of conductive tile and proper conductive footwear keeps body voltage less than 8 volts. The electrical range for our Conductive Tile is 2.5×104 to 1.0×106. The electrical range for our Static Dissipative tile is 1.0×106 to 1.0×108.
esd vinyl static control tile
• Formulated using bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource. Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• High luster surface eliminates need for floor finishing – easily buffs to a shine and resists effects of common chemicals and solder. Available in 12″ x 12″, 24″ x 24″ or 36″ x 36″ x 1/8″ tiles. 24” x 24” and 36” x 36” tiles available pre-grooved for heat weldable installations.
• Withstands heavy equipment loads without permanent indentation, even under rolling load conditions up to 2,000 psi.
• Lifetime conductivity warranty. Provides permanent conductive properties. 10-year limited wear warranty.
• Meets or exceeds all ESD standards by ASTM F150, NFPA 99 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 – 2005.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
health product declaration – ESD vinyl static control tile
Roppe ESD Vinyl Static Control Tile is a vinyl flooring product designed to prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) related damage. To control the static charge, Roppe combines conductive or dissipative vinyl tile with a specially-formulated conductive adhesive. This creates a conductive pathway which allows the static to flow through the tile and along the adhesive to the ground point. That makes Roppe ESD static control vinyl flooring an effective first-choice solution to control unwanted human body voltage in areas where employee mobility cannot be restricted by grounding wrist straps. Roppe ESD Vinyl Static Control Tile is formulated with Bioplasticizer and no post-consumer recycled content is used, eliminating the possibility of contamination by ortho-phthalates. These products are manufactured without the use of toxic heavy metals such as Lead, Cadmium, Chromium VI, or Arsenic and the PVC resin used is manufactured without using Mercury cell and Asbestos membranes. Roppe’s ESD Vinyl Static Control Tile formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list or substances restricted under REACH. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
We offer welding beads in a wide variety of colors to ensure proper fit, finish and appearance in areas that require ongoing and comprehensive wet cleaning, such as operating rooms, laboratories, clean rooms or any other areas where maintaining proper hygiene is essential.