Our vinyl stair tread designs combine the best of two worlds – affordability and durability – without sacrificing the good looks and quality you’ve come to expect from Roppe products. With many colors and designer styles to pick from, you’ll find the perfect complement for your stair tread project.
• Compound contains bio-based phthalate-free, from a rapidly renewable resource, and 4-6% pre-consumer waste. Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Available in two styles and 42”, 48” and 72” lengths. Special lengths are available up to 12’. Non-standard length treads are available with a 50-piece minimum order.
• Coordinating risers and stringers available.
• Abrasive strips can be added to all styles (Glow Strips are not available for #16/17). Ribbed or smooth rubber inserts can be added to #18/19 (not available for #16/17).
• Color line is consistent with the Ready Base line of wall base that can be specified on budget-conscious jobs.
• Dedicated color line of 15 colors that are inherent throughout thickness of the tread and available at a Single Price Point.
health product declaration – vinyl stair tread
Roppe® Vinyl stair treads, risers and stringers are specifically designed for use on all interior stairs, including pan-filled concrete and wood substrates. Roppe Vinyl stair treads are non-conductive and resistant to scuffing, gouging and most chemicals and substances. Vinyl stair treads are ideal for indoor use in most commercial, industrial or residential applications, such as schools, hospitals, department stores, government buildings, hotels, dormitories, sports complexes, airport terminals, shopping malls and any other public or private building. Roppe Vinyl StairTread is formulated with Bioplasticizer and no post-consumer recycled content is used, eliminating the possibility of contamination by ortho-phthalates. These products are manufactured without the use of toxic heavy metals such as Lead, Cadmium, Chromium VI, or Arsenic and the PVC resin used is manufactured without using Mercury cell and Asbestosmembranes. Roppe’s Vinyl Stair Tread formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list or substances restricted under REACH. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
abrasive strip colors
ribbed or smooth rubber inserts
single price point
Roppe vinyl treads feature a dedicated color line of 15 colors that are inherent throughout thickness of the tread and available at a Single Price Point.