envire® rubber sheet & tile
Envire® Rubber Sheet and Tile was developed for use in high traffic areas that require natural resilience, exceptional wear resistance and dimensional stability. Ideal for use in operating rooms, labs, pharmacies, classrooms, corridors, multi-purpose areas, municipal and government buildings, clean rooms, showrooms, shopping malls, theaters, convention centers, air/bus/train terminals, elevators, lobbies and stair landings.
envire rubber sheet & tile
• Free of Red List chemicals, PVC, phthalates, and halogens. High performance compound developed for durability while still providing comfort under foot.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets GREENGUARD GOLD, FloorScore®, NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
• Available in our Symmetry palette, a unique flecked design of tonal rubber chips, helps hide dirt and debris between cleanings.
• Available in smooth 74″ x 50′ x .100″ gauge rolls that allow for 2″ selvage edge on both sides and a more seamless installation. Tiles are available in smooth 24″ x 24″ x .100″.
• Versatile palette allows for product coordination with our other tile, tread, wall base and accessory products.
• All color options available at a Single Price Point. (Custom colors are available; minimum quantities may apply.)
Hartford Surgery Center
Hartford Hospital, founded in 1854, is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals in New England, and the third-floor Hartford Surgery Center encompasses three operating rooms and two procedure rooms. Specific interests and criteria for the flooring included a minimally textured surface, slip resistance and a speckled look, and Roppe Envire Rubber Sheet and Tile provides natural resilience, exceptional wear resistance and dimensional stability.
health product declaration – envire®
Roppe Envire® is a smooth surfaced, homogeneous vulcanized rubber product available as sheet or tile designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Envire make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Envire’s formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute’s Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
When hygiene matters, FlashCoveTM is the only base guaranteed to perform. FlashCoveTM Prefabricated Bases arrive on site with a bonded aluminum reinforcing backer that strengthens the weakest part of the base. Where site-formed bases are prone to punctures during maintenance and use, thus compromising hygiene, FlashCoveTM Bases are guaranteed to stay puncture-proof for life.
Perfect for new installs, retrofits and repairs.
Fastest, tightest installation for unmatchable fit and finish.
The tighter radius of a FlashCoveTM Prefabricated Base allows for no gaps at standard door frames and corners. Just cut and install – alleviate wasted time trying to fill the unhygienic gaps that may occur with site-formed bases.
Easiest maintenance for greatest hygiene.
The tighter radius also allows cleaning equipment to get closer to the wall and clean more thoroughly without risk of damaging or puncturing the base.
The only puncture-proof base with a lifetime warranty.
FlashCoveTM Prefabricated Bases are guaranteed to be immune to the failures that plague site-formed bases – movement of equipment, maintenance machines and point loads, such as chairs.
Two Standard Sizes:
• 3” Floor x 4” Wall x 10’ Lengths
• 3” Floor x 6” Wall x 10’ Lengths
Special Order Wall Heights:
4” min. – 12” max.
(100 mm min. – 300 mm max.)
Special Order Floor Widths:
3” min. – 12” max.
(75 mm min. – 300 mm max.)
the sleek beauty of sheet flooring
Envire® Rubber Sheet and Tile combines the sleek beauty of sheet flooring with a palette created to bring design versatility into your space creating an environment that is unique and timeless. Performs well where small-wheeled traffic may be present such as healthcare or institutional facilities, retail stores and schools.