raised design rubber tread
Our line of PVC free rubber stair treads is the perfect complement to flooring projects, whether in shopping malls, retail settings, government centers, hospitals or airports. Most styles offer ADA nose-compliant features. Better yet, they coordinate with our other tile designs and colors.
raised design rubber tread
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF 332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Available in 9 Profiles: Textured, Raised Circular Vantage, Raised Square, Low Profile Raised Circular, Abrasive Strip, Rib, Smooth, Diamond and Hammered design profiles. Note: Custom lengths can be ordered in 6″ increments up to 9 ft. (2.73m) in Textured, Hammered, Vantage, Square and Diamond designs.
• Safety abrasive strips standard on some product lines. Ribbed rubber inserts and custom strips also can be added for extra traction or to aid the visually impaired. Available with self-illuminating photo-luminescent abrasive glow strips for added safety in darkened conditions.
• Treads fully conform with ASTM F-2169, Type TS and can include an added performance compound for Oil/Grease Resistance.
• Available in all rubber tile colors that are inherent throughout the thickness of the tread and at a
Single Price Point.
health product declaration - rubber stair treads
Roppe Rubber Stair Tread is a broad category of resilient vulcanized rubber stair tread products designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Roppe Rubber Stair Tread make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Roppe's Rubber Stair Tread formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute's Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Roppe Rubber Stair Tread is available in a multitude of styles, profiles, and colors. Please see the "General Notes" section below for a description of applicable products. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
* Abrasive strips, Ribbed or Smooth Rubber inserts can be added to rubber treads #30/31, #60/61, #70/71, #80/81, #92, #93, #94, #95, #96, #97, #98 and #99
9-foot stair treads
If you have a stairway that’s oversized – with steps more than 72″ (1.83m) wide – Roppe now offers five of our most popular tread profiles; Textured, Hammered, Raised Circular Vantage (with and w/out riser), Raised Square, and Diamond designs, in a 9 ft. (2.73m) tread. The same colors as our standard stair treads are available, and matching 7″ (177.8mm) risers are available as well. Vinyl treads can be special ordered to 9 ft. lengths (minimum quantities apply).
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
large selection, easy to install and maintain
As easy to install as they are to maintain, our rubber stair treads are available in the same designer colors as Roppe tile and wall base and come in a large selection of finishes, textures and gauges, including our popular Roppe Raised Design profiles.