safeTcork® vinyl tile
SafeTcork® solid vinyl tile is durable, versatile and easy to maintain, and comes with the natural slip resistance of cork, now with Options! Choose from any of the standard 12 colors on a white background – in any combination of 1, 2 or 3 chip colors – and create your own tile. What else could be better than limitless options?
safeTcork vinyl tile
• Formulated using bio-based phthalate free plasticizer, from a rapidly renewable resource.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Silver and CHPS criteria.
• Cork content provides aesthetic appeal and may improve slip resistance when moisture is present, under ASTM D-2047 (modification), while built-in antimicrobial agents inhibit mold and mildew and meet ASTM G-21.
• Available in .080″ thick 12″ x 12″ and pre-grooved, heat weld 24″ x 24″ or 36″ x 36″ tiles for seamless installation with matching vinyl welding beads.
• Flexible enough to self-cove during installation, but can withstand extreme rolling loads up to 2,000 psi.
• Color is inherent throughout the tile thickness and available at a Single Price Point.
vinyl welding beads
SafeTcork® Vinyl Tile is great for installations that require minimal maintenance requirements as it easily buffs to a shine with no finishes required! It’s also colorful, stylish and available in some coordinating white marble designs.
the natural slip resistance of cork
Cork is the bark of the Cork Oak Tree which has an average life span of 150-250 years. The cork is harvested in 9 year cycles. Our cork is obtained as post-industrial waste from bottle cork manufacturers who grind the gaskets into the granules that are visible throughout the thickness of SafeTcork® Rubber and Vinyl products.