Marble Fiesta® is an exciting new style that is appealing to look at while providing all of the attributes that make rubber flooring a great choice! Marble Fiesta® colors coordinate with other Roppe products and can be mixed and matched with tile, treads, wall base and accessories. Be creative with beautiful, versatile and unique Marble Fiesta® products.
marble fiesta® rubber tile & tread
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Colors coordinate with our other products, so you can mix and match with tile, tread, wall base and accessories. (Custom colors are available; minimum quantities may apply.)
• Available in all raised design rubber tile and tread profiles, smooth profile tile and tread profiles, and the popular 24″ x 24″ .080″ Hammered profile tile.
• Unique marble and flecked design helps hide dirt and debris between cleanings.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point.
name base color chips marble
M401 camello 191 camel 170 white, 187 blue 170 white
M404 niebla 174 smoke 170 white, 187 blue 170 white
M407 tierra 194 burnt umber 130 buckskin, 170 white 170 white
M408 marron 193 black brown 174 smoke, 198 ivory 170 white
M409 oscuro 100 black 140 fawn, 150 dark gray 170 white
M410 marengo 150 dark gray 100 black, 170 white 170 white
M411 fiel 165 colonial blue 130 buckskin, 170 white 170 white
M413 amarillo 631 sahara 100 black, 170 white 170 white
Repair shops, quick lube facilities and automobile storage
Manufacturing facilities, refining facilities and material storage
Repair facilities, garages and equipment storage
make a school logo or corporate emblem part of your flooring design
Our custom capabilities enable us to create logo designs in a wide range of sizes and styles. We’ll provide design suggestions and a complete plan with cost estimates. Chances are your school or company colors are among our extensive range of standard colors, but we can formulate custom colors, too. Custom flooring logos can be created in most rubber and vinyl tile products.