smooth finish rubber tile
Available in a variety of color patterns, Roppe Smooth Finish Rubber Tile is a great choice for healthcare, government or educational applications where rolling loads can be expected. Highly durable and PVC free, Smooth Finish Rubber Tile provides an unmatched level of cost-to-life-cycle benefit when compared to other types of flooring.
smooth finish rubber tile
• PVC free, phthalate free and Red List chemical free.
• Made in the U.S.A. and meets FloorScore®, NSF332 Gold and CHPS criteria.
• Stands up well to constant traffic from wheelchairs, shopping carts, luggage carriers or dollies and resists scuffing, gouging, cigarette scorching, most chemicals and common substances.
• Available in 19-11/16″ x 19-11/16″, 12″ x 12″ and 36″ x 36″ tile sizes and 1/8″ and 3/16″ gauges.
• The most inexpensive, durable surface regarding length of life cycle and minimal maintenance. Provides underfoot comfort, reduced noise from foot traffic and has an inherent slip resistance.
• All colors available at a Single Price Point within your selected palette.
health product declaration - rubber tile
Roppe Rubber Tile is a broad category of resilient vulcanized rubber tile products designed for permanent flooring installations. The natural durability and dimensional stability of Roppe Rubber Tile make this flooring ideal for most high traffic commercial installations. Roppe's Rubber Tile formulation is screened according to current authoritative lists and does not contain any chemicals contained in the Living Future Institute's Red List (Living Building Challenge, Imperative 10), substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the REACH candidate list, or substances restricted under REACH. Roppe Rubber Tile is available in a multitude of styles, profiles, and colors. Please see the "General Notes" section below for a description of applicable products. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
environmental product declaration
Sustainability requires work and complex decision-making. Over the decades, we have continuously worked with raw material suppliers and with the test laboratory and production lines to improve the formulations for Roppe’s products – always preserving durability and improving aesthetics while reducing hazardous components.
Materials science is an important issue for the architectural community, and the precautionary principle is becoming an industry standard through our customers’ efforts. This EPD reflects that new understanding, with energy and water reductions highlighted. Click here for a PDF of the complete declaration.
custom waterjet cut logos & custom colors
Custom flooring logos can bring a personal touch to corporate or educational facilities adding visual interest while reinforcing brand identities. Roppe provides services to custom cut school and sports logos, as well as custom colors to match your organizations’ colors. Contact Roppe or your distributor for more information.